i come by this all-worn-out business honestly
Wooooo I am exhausted. It's late and I'm squinty-tired and bruised. So this will be short. Here's the teal deer version: I DID ALL THE THINGS AND DERBY TOO. And also solid playtime on my computer over beer and pizza after derby. I made a very good day happen and I am pleased.
The longer version, which is not very long:
- I sent "It's For You" back out into the slush. Go, little story, go! Wow your readers! Go!
- I reacquainted myself with the novel in progress and had a new worldbuilding factor occur to me while I did so.
- I revised and fleshed out what had been a rather weak backstory for the short-short "White Noise." 700-word short-shorts don't typically need a lot of backstory on the page, but having it worked out satisfactorily made approaching the rewrite a lot easier. I drew up a new outline incorporating what I now know, and I hope the actual rewrite will go smoothly.
- This in addition to the getting the cluster of daily gottas done by 1:00 PM.
- This, as I said, in addition to roller derby scrimmage with 10th Mountain.
- Also the currywurst was as delicious as advertised.
And now, that blogged, I go collapse. G'night!